Elena Nesci - Swim coach profile
eSWIM head coach, Elena Nesci, has over 15 years’ experience teaching and coaching swimming and specialises in working with adults. Elena took up swimming as an adult and has an excellent understanding of what it takes to learn to swim with good technique and to prevent and assist in recovery from injury. As a Masters Swimmer, Elena has competed at Club, State and World level and trains throughout the year for fitness and the mental benefits of swimming.
Elena is a qualified AUSTSWIM teacher and Masters Swimming Australia Coach. She is a Coach Educator for Masters Swimming Australia and a member of the Masters Swimming Australia National Coaching Committee while also an active Coach with her own Masters club, Claremont Masters.
eSWIM’s primary coaching objectives are:
- To establish a sound technical foundation
- Foster a lifelong love of swimming
- Create an inclusive and supportive environment for all eSWIMMERS to thrive in
- Ensure that everyone is having fun while harnessing the incredible benefits of swimming
- To treat all clients as individuals and address their needs so they can achieve their goals
- To provide support for clients beyond the pool deck with open communication channels for advice on training and injury management/prevention
eSWIM provides lessons, classes and squads throughout the year for all levels of swimmers. The eSWIM Rotto Squad, the premier eSWIM squad, runs each summer and provides squad members with a structured and tailored training program specifically designed to prepare swimmers for their Rottnest Channel Crossing. With a 100% success rate for the past two seasons and a reputation as the most comprehensive Rottnest training squad, the eSWIM Rotto Squad swimmers enjoy challenging but rewarding training and positive outcomes.
eSWIM proudly promotes and uses Ocean Grease.